Yay! I just reserved our move!
Does anyone have experience with a self-move company? At first we were planning on using a Penske truck and moving everything ourselves as we did last year. Upon further research, I came across Selfmoves USA, a company that will deliver a trailer to our apartment, we load it, then they move it across country for us!!! All for a few hundred dollars LESS than the truck and car trailer themselves would cost...not to mention what we'd spend in GAS for the thing! It sounds way too good to be true, but I checked the BBB and found that SelfMoves USA is a long-time member and has a great feedback score. We haven't signed the contract yet... so if anyone has any words of warning, speak now! ;-)
We are looking forward to our camping and canoeing trip this weekend!
Jim and Chandra

3 comments:
Hey, we had a little Clemson spirit here at school. The chaplain from the Clemson football team was our speaker for chapel. His name is Anthony Eubanks. He was awesome. OH, and I don't have anything about selfmove. What are you going to do in Washington?
Jim and Chandra, we have had friends use that kind of service, but I don't know the exact company they used but they seemed satisfied with the service and all. Take care.
Thanks for the input. After hearing positive things, we plan to fax in the contract within the next couple days. Surely things will turn out all right!
Post a Comment